Waterford Heritage & Agricultural Museum (WHAM)

WHAM – Small Museum, Big Ideas

Admission and Hours

Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM

By donation

Parking and entrances

Parking is free of charge to all WHAM visitors. Our main parking lot is located to the west of our building, with a gravel overflow parking lot located to the east. There is additional free street parking located directly in front of our main entrance.


The Museum is committed to accessibility for all visitors. Our one-storey building with power assist entrance and washroom doors makes WHAM a welcoming and accessible place for all.


Waterford Heritage & Agricultural Museum is located at 159 Nichol Street, Waterford ON next to the Nanticoke Creek.
The museum has the following GPS coordinates: 42° 55' 53.7816'' N, 80° 17' 22.4988'' W


159 Nichol Street
Waterford Ontario
N0E 1Y0 Canada

Phone: 1 (519) 426 5870, ext 1046

Email: [email protected]

2023 Event and Programming Guide


Drop Us a Line